Safety Escort reservations
Safety Escort Service is a free service that will take you safely anywhere on the Tempe campus at the press of a button.
Hours of operation: We operate during the academic school year, seven days a week from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. Service is closed during summer, winter, and spring breaks.
Call ASU Police at 480-965-3456 for safety escort at Downtown, Polytechnic and West campuses, or during off-hours.
Passenger COVID-19 protocols:
- All passengers must wear a face mask at all times. If you do not have a face mask, we will provide one.
- All passengers must use hand sanitizer prior to entering the vehicle.
- Physical distancing will be enforced with limited passengers allowed into vehicles. We will allow parties of one (1) and up to two (2) if you are roommates.
Driver COVID-19 protocols:
- All drivers will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- All drivers have gone through increased training to ensure cleaning and safety measures are followed.
- Drivers will be maintaining high-level cleaning protocols which include; cleaning the vehicles before and after their shifts. This also includes wiping down vehicles between each passenger pick up and drop off.
Your safety and health is our priority. If you have any questions please email Safety Escort services.
How to request a ride: Download the LiveSafe app to request a SafeRide or call 480-965-1515.
Questions or comments: Email us.
Service area map