All compressed gasses can be purchased online with gas services through Workday.
|ASU Gas Services|
|Email, call 480-965-6546 or fax 480-965-6759||Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||Material Services Building
1711 S. Rural Rd
Tempe AZ 85281
ASU Purchasing and Business Services issued RFP 322204 and awarded contracts to these suppliers. Contracting helped to streamline the ability to work with suppliers that provide any or all of the following services:
- Graphic design.
- Mobile application development.
- Support services.
- Videography and animation.
- Website development.
Your unit can obtain an estimate and contract with these firms without conducting a formal solicitation.view
Canon offers document solutions to ASU to receive a quote and place an order, visit the ASU-Canon webpage or email Canon Digital U.view
Contract #UOFA RFP L192103 is a list of ASU contracted search firm suppliers who have demonstrated expertise in searching for prospective individuals of higher-level roles in:
- General Administrative.
- Senior Management.
The supplier has a well-developed research methodology, candidate research skills, access to sophisticated databases and a national network of professional contacts.
The term of this agreement is through March 30, 2023. Initial authorization for services will generally come through a designated person at the university's Vice Provost or Vice President level.
Mandatory Services include:
- Affirmative action — The supplier should be aggressive in finding qualified women and ethnic minority candidates who meet the position's requirements. For highly skilled women and ethnic minorities to be considered for the job, you must make every effort to identify them before making the final selections.
- Detailed and intensive credential investigation — Conduct a thorough review of the credentials of all finalists for the position. The supplier shall provide a detailed written report on each of the individual finalists. The review and subsequent information should be sufficient to identify any potential concerns with the finalist's background and credentials.
- Job description — The supplier will work with the university designee to develop the job description.
- Meetings with the university designee or committee — The university will request an appointment with the supplier to become thoroughly familiar with the qualifications needed for the position. The university may also request a meeting with the supplier to review the contents of the written reports following the detailed investigation of individual finalists.
- Recruitment — The supplier shall actively seek out individuals with superior qualifications and encourage them to become candidates.
University policy defines how departments acquire printing services and products. ASU has two categories of print acquisition, and departments must use the correct procedures for each:
- Business systems, including business cards, letterhead, note cards, envelopes and other ASU stationery items.
- Other print projects.
For all printing needs, departments must follow the university's graphic standards in the ASU Brand and Marketing guide.
Business cards, letterhead, note cards, envelopes and other ASU stationery items
For ASU brand integrity, departments must order business cards, letterhead, note cards, envelopes and other ASU stationery items directly through ASU Print Online. To contact the ASU Print and Imaging Lab, visit the Print ASU webpage, email Print ASU or call 480-727-1636.
All other print projects
Departments should use the Print and Imaging Lab for all other print projects. The Print and Imaging Lab, ASU's in-house print facility, offers on-demand high-quality color printing, variable printing, large format printing like posters, tradeshow graphics, student and faculty projects and promotional product printing such as:
- Metal name tags.
- Photo panels.
- Wood photo plaques and more.
The Print and Imaging Lab is a licensed internal campus supplier for promotional products through IMG College Licensing. The preferred payment method for orders is cost center, program numbers and work tags. The Print and Imaging Lab also accepts P-Cards. For Print and Imaging Lab help, email Print ASU or call 480-727-1636.
If the Print and Imaging Lab cannot accommodate the department's needs or if they would like to use services from an external supplier, the department must submit a requisition in Workday for the services. Review the Procurement Quick Reference Guide for more information.view
ASU departments may request four sizes of lockable containers to dispose of confidential, sensitive or protected information securely. The Shredding service containers, pickup and delivery are free.
- Convenient: Schedule a pickup or request one on demand by filling out the webform.
- Cost-effective: Free containers and pickups. Charges only apply to shredding.
- Secure: All documents are in locked containers until shredding.
- Sustainable: Less vehicle traffic on campus as staff deliver and collect the containers.
- Zero Waste: All documents recycled and counted toward ASU's sustainability goals.
Fill out the Shredding service form to request an on-demand or scheduled pickup.
If you have boxes of documents to be shredded, please contact us to arrange for a special collection.
Sizes and prices
- Personal: 20" d x 11" w x 30" h, holds up to 60 pounds, $10.
- Executive cabinet: 19" d x 19" w x 36" h, holds up to 80 pounds, $20.
- Wheeled 64-gallon bin: 29" d x 24" w x 42" h, holds up to 250 pounds, $30.
- Wheeled 96-gallon bin: 34" d x 25" w x 46" h, holds up 350 pounds, $45.
What to shred
Sensitive information printed on office paper is acceptable for shredding. You do not have to remove staples, small paper clips or rubber bands.
What can be shredded:
- Budget printouts, financial reports or documents.
- HR information.
- Report drafts and other business documents.
- Student information, grades and tests.
What not to shred
It is not permitted to put office waste in shredding containers. Use lined trashcans or recycling bins to dispose of regular waste. Request recycling services from the Zero Waste department.
Do not place in the shredding containers:
- Cardboard, magazines, telephone books and hardcover books.
- Computer discs, CDs, DVDs, backup tapes, videotapes, transparencies, ID badges, driver's licenses, microfiche, microfilm or X-rays.
- Computer, printer and photocopier hardware.
- Food waste, office waste, bottles, glass, cans, inks, dyes or paints.
- Plastic bags and packing material.
- Three-ring binders, lever-arch binders, large bulldog clips or license plates.
Contact EHS to dispose of biochemical waste, sharps, toxic substances, flammables and explosives.
The shredding program follows ASU guidelines for document retention and destruction per Property Control System 703.
Email Materials Management or call 480-965-1378.view
Consultants provide expertise and services in the following markets: Defense, government, infrastructure, space, global offset, counter trade and technical assistance. There is no specific statement of work awarded. You can engage suppliers on an as-needed basis.
Consultants' common functions:
- Access to research centers, subcontract opportunities and private sector relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of potential grant and funding opportunities.
- Develop customized collateral associated with ASU offerings to facilitate partnership opportunities.
- Identify and clarify new and possible markets to pursue based on ASU needs.
- Liaise with ASU faculty and researchers to further develop projects.
- Provide advice and advanced training on research projects, industries and partnerships opportunities.
- Provide regular, comprehensive reporting associated with activities, accomplishments and resources pursued and secured on behalf of the university.
- Represent ASU at industry conferences and other stakeholder meetings as required to advance ASU's interests.
- Represent ASU with external partners to support project and proposal development.
- Secure revenue-generating projects consistent with the mission and directive of ASU stakeholders.
Awarded suppliers under RFP 032004:
- Global Climate Forum-GCF.
- Mala LLC.
- Narrative Shift Communications.
- Neil Brown.
- Nils Bunde.
- Zack Porter.
Contract #ASU RFP 341707
ASU Purchasing and Business Services has contracted with two companies for unarmed security services. Contracts are effective through June 14, 2022, with the option to renew for four additional one-year periods.
When requesting a quote, identify yourself as an ASU employee, remind the supplier to initiate the Mutual Agreement of Understanding with you and print the contract number RFP 341707 on the quote. Use the vendor ID numbers listed below when generating an RX in Advantage.
We recommend conducting a free site assessment for ongoing guard services by the ASU Police Crime Prevention Unit. Email Chris Hopkins or call 480-965-1972.
Blackstone Security Services, Inc.
6232 N. 7th St.
Phoenix AZ 85014
Email Ken Vandiber, call 602-265-6160 or fax 602-265-6170.
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
2122 E. Highland Ave.
Phoenix AZ 85016
Email Jordan Holle, call 602-350-6396 or fax 602-414-3642.