The University Club offers lunch takeout Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Select from a menu of locally sourced ingredients.
While the U-club typically provides exclusive service to its members, non-members are welcome to order takeout.
Order and pickup
View the menu and place an online takeout order. You may also order in-person at the U-Club. In-person orders are for takeout only; there is no dining inside the club. Customers may use outdoor seating and the club’s parking lot, although parking is limited.
Customers may pick up orders inside the U-Club and use Visa or Mastercard. No cash payments accepted.
Per ASU COVID-19 guidelines, pickup customers must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth while in ASU buildings and outdoor spaces.
University Club members may enjoy an array of delectable food options for lunch at the Bistro. The casual environment allows for a relaxing meal with friends, coworkers and clients. Seasonally, the Bistro also offers a patio area for one's dining pleasure.
The University Club Advisory Board advises on club policies, considers recommendations from standing committees and serves in an advisory capacity to the club’s professional management team. The board provides guidance in their areas of expertise and counsels the club to ensure that the affairs of the club are managed in the best interest of the members.
The board shall work with and advise the club manager concerning club policies, operations, finances and membership services. In this role, the board shall represent the membership to the club manager and, to the best of its ability, communicate to the membership all club policies and actions.
|Sue Chretien||Foundation||Vice President|
|Dominique Laroche||Staff | Alumni||Secretary | Treasurer|
|Thomas Schildgen||Emeritus||Past President|
|Larry Hilton||Alumni||Board member|
|Bill Windish||Alumni||Board member|
|Nathan Davis||Corporate||Board member|
Membership services email
Events | Meetings
Private Events and Rentals
The University Club has several room options to accommodate any guest list, large or small. The Bistro-Patio and the Club Room are on the first floor; second-floor accommodations include the Heritage, Traditions and Thoren rooms.
- Bistro | Patio: The Bistro is the club's restaurant where lunch is served Monday through Friday. There is also a patio connected to the Bistro.
- Club Room: The Club Room is the lounge, which members and guests may use at their leisure. It is equipped with a television and comfortable seating.
- Heritage Room: The Heritage Room is the largest room, and can hold up to 80 guests at rounds or 120 guests in theatre-style seating. The Heritage Room is separated by a foyer from the Traditions and Thoren rooms.
- Traditions Room: The Traditions Room is the second largest room, and can hold up to 40 guests at rounds or 72 guests in theatre-style seating. The Traditions Room has double pocket doors that open into the Thoren Room to accommodate 30 additional guests sitting at round tables.
- Thoren Room: The Thoren Room is the smallest room, and can hold up to 30 guests at rounds or 30 with theatre-style seating. This room has double pocket doors that open into the Traditions Room to hold an additional 44 guests at round tables.
The club has 55 first-come, first-served parking spaces. The parking lot is free for members and their guests to use while they are at the club. If additional parking is required, the Fulton Center has a parking garage.
Atlasta Catering is the club's exclusive caterer.
Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Convenient parking during club use.
- Comfortable, relaxed atmosphere for any occasion, from informal meetings and gatherings to weddings, receptions and soirees.
- Convenient Tempe campus location.
- Free ASU wireless Internet access.
- Full-service cash bar during lunch and special events.
- Reciprocal benefits with the University Club of Phoenix.
- Reciprocal privileges with over 100 private clubs; visit acuclubs for reciprocal clubs.
- Reduced rates for ASU retirees and those 75 years of age and older.
- Seasonal access to patio for outdoor events.
- Special member-only events throughout the year, including high teas, home football game tailgates, colloquiums, annual holiday party and more.
|One-time fee||Monthly dues||Annual dues*|
|Corporate | 1-5 people||$200||$65 - $13 each additional person||$780* - plus $156 each additional person|
|Department | 1-5 people||$200||$65 - $13 each additional person||$780* - plus $156 each additional person|
|Faculty | Staff||$100||$16.25||$195*|
|Faculty | Staff – with payroll deduction||waived||$7.50 per paycheck|
|Silver member | 75+||$100||$8||$96*|
*One-time fee is waived for members who pay dues annually.
Become a Club Member and Supporter
Established in 1989, the University Club welcomes all faculty, staff, alumni, members of the community and corporate members.
Membership services email.