ASU Employee Health leads a culture of occupational safety for the ASU community. We provide high-quality, cost-efficient healthcare and promote ASU employee health, safety and well-being. Our care focuses on each employee’s unique physical and emotional needs to ensure comfort and longevity in their professional and personal lives.
Call 911 in an emergency.
Contact us at 602-496-1917 during office hours: Monday–Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
ASU employees may message their provider through My Health Portal. ASU students should contact Student Health Services.
ASU Employee Health staff are committed to providing occupational excellence through cutting-edge practice. Each provider has advanced training and practical experience in the healthcare profession.
- Jennifer Isenberger, associate director.
- Stephanie Durst-Rael, nurse practitioner.
- Karen Stevenson, registered nurse.
- Samantha Castillo, employee health aide.
- Wendy Peden, medical office specialist, senior.
1492 S Mill Ave., Suite 105
Tempe AZ 85281
For emergencies, call 911.
If an injury is not life-threatening and does not require urgent medical care, please contact CorVel at 800-685-2877. CorVel is a nurse triage service provided by the Arizona Department of Administration and provides telephone consultations for minor injuries.
Devils' drop-off uses polymerase chain reaction analysis, which is the recommended COVID-19 testing method. Employee Health has a limited amount of these available for special circumstances. Please contact Employee Health for more information.
- All COVID-19 vaccines are widely available across pharmacies, supermarkets and medical providers.
- To find a location near you to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine dose or booster, please visit the CDC vaccine finder or the Arizona Department Health Services vaccine finder, or call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489).
- ASU does not require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for employment.
Obtain your COVID-19 vaccination QR code from the Arizona Department of Health Services:
Digital COVID-19 vaccination records are available. Complete the steps below to access and download your digital vaccine record.
- Log into AZMyIR. Create an account if you do not already have one.
- Once logged into the site, select the COVID-19 Get your proof of immunization tab on the left-hand side.
- A SMART Health Card with a QR code and your COVID-19 vaccination information is displayed.
- This QR code and associated information can be printed or stored on your cell phone. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for storing this record digitally on your Android or Apple device.