The University Real Estate Office Development is committed to acquiring and managing the real property assets necessary to deliver an exceptional physical environment to all customers of the university and to develop and cultivate a financially attractive real estate portfolio for ASU.
- Future real estate management for all campuses, which includes the Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic, Tempe, and West campuses.
- Management and negotiation of all contracts related to the acquisition or disposition of real estate
- Negotiation of all leases and use agreements for space where ASU is either a landlord or a tenant
- Supervision and property management of the Brickyard on Mill, the Downtown Phoenix Campus and other properties
- Conceptual and site feasibility studies
- Market studies, infrastructure analysis, historic preservation and neighborhood services
- Private and public partnerships
The University Real Estate Development Office assists with the growth and management of all the University campuses, often serving as the liaison between the university and local municipalities and/or private sector organizations. Our office assists with issues affecting property acquisition, property entitlements, and infrastructure improvements. We coordinate property valuation efforts, and implement any of the university’s goals that involve strategic partnerships to become reality.
Jay Donnelly, Vice President
Director of Real Estate Management
Director of Real Estate Development
Real Estate Account Manager
Real Estate Development Assoc.
Real Estate Property & Data Specialist
Executive Real Estate Administrative Support Specialist
The University Real Estate Development Office identifies and acquires off-campus leased space to satisfy University needs. URED works directly with real estate brokers and building owners to negotiate lease and contract terms mutually favorable to both landlord and tenant. Please contact URED if you are a University entity and have questions about or a potential need for off-campus leased space. If you are a private sector property owner and have available space that may be of interest to the University, you may also contact our office.
URED also manages real property owned by the university and leased to the private sector. If you have a desire to lease space from the University at one of our four campuses, please contact URE for more information.
To request various University Real Estate Development services, please use the following forms:
For easements upon ABOR/ASU owned property, use this Easement Request Form
For the use of ASU owned facilities, use this Facility Use Request Form
Arizona State University Real Estate Development
P.O. Box 873908
Tempe, AZ 85287-3908
777 South Novus Place
Tempe, AZ 85281-0958