This webpage provides training and finance-related resources for areas and actions controlled by financial operations managers and other university employees. Your position and responsibilities determine if you need to learn about specific ASU financial policies, processes and rules.
Accounting and procurement
- Financial Controls: This workshop provides resources and information for employees with accounting or purchasing duties in ASU's academic, research and administrative departments.
- Procurement Guide: Information on how to purchase goods and services on behalf of ASU.
- Travel: My ASU TRIP is available for use for students, faculty and staff traveling on behalf of ASU. Access work instructions and video walkthroughs on all standard tasks in the system.
Cash and credit card processes
- Accepting credit card payments — Becoming a merchant: Your department must be established as a merchant site through one of our banking contracts to accept credit cards. This process takes approximately three weeks. The page includes a presentation on the process of accepting credit card payments.
- Cash handling: This training teaches you cash handling responsibilities and policies.
- Petty cash: This training provides a basic knowledge of ASU's petty cash process. The Career EDGE training covers establishing a petty cash fund, disbursements, reimbursements and closing a petty cash fund.
- Financial Management System: This is the financial system of record at ASU.
- Departmental reporting tools: Access links to ASU's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and other reporting tools external to the Financial Management System.
Executive Director, Financial Services
Assistant Director, Financial Services