Vehicle Purchasing or Maintenance


Departments wishing to purchase vehicles will begin the process by contacting the Fleet Program Manager at 480-965-3496, who will work with you and Purchasing and Business Systems to assure that acceptable vehicles are purchased in a timely manner.
For more information on procurement of vehicles, please see PUR 401-07: Vehicles

Routine Service, Maintenance and Repair
Questions related to routine service, maintenance, and repair of University vehicles should be directed to the Fleet Program Manager at 480-965-3496.

Fueled vehicles are serviced by American Five Star, The Car Shop, and RC 2 Automotive; Electric carts and trucks are serviced by Naumann/Hobbs and Electric Vehicle Company.

ARS 41-803 (C) requires that costs for maintenance and operation of all state owned vehicles be reported to the Arizona Department of Administration annually. Departments may maintain their own vehicles outside of the program, however the vehicle maintenance and repair history must be reported to the Fleet Program Manager. Copies of invoices for maintenance and repair services should suffice as long as the vehicle is clearly identified and appropriate detail is provided indicating what service was provided.

Fleet Program Manager
Purchase a Vehicle
Fleet Program Manager
Insurance Services

Car wash

Broadway Carwash – services must be paid at the time of service.  P-Cards are an acceptable method of payment.

Collision and damage to vehicles

All repairs of damage to vehicles due to collision, accident or incidental loss – including windshield repairs – will be coordinated by Insurance Services at 480-965-7700. For additional information or to obtain a vehicle loss report, please see Insurance vehicle loss claim process web page.

Commercial rental vehicles

Visit the rental information for more information.

Vehicle fueling

Departments will be issued a Voyager card for each vehicle. These cards are specific to the assigned vehicle and may be used to purchase fuel anywhere a credit card is accepted. The fuel costs will be invoiced monthly to Facilities Management, which in turn will process the expenses to departmental accounts.