The Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) team is dedicated to providing the training necessary to protect the health and welfare of ASU's community, interests and assets. We provide the tools needed for a safe campus environment, in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Thank you for seeking the training opportunities available through our department and for complying with the laws and regulations regarding required and supplemental training available through EH&S.
What Training is Required?
If you are unsure of the training you are required to take, or would like to view the complete list of available EH&S courses please access our Training Determination Table.
How to Register for Instructor led Training?
Look up classes using the Search Course Catalog/Registration for Training below:
- Select "Register for Training".
- Enter your Affiliate ID (10-digit number begins with 10 or 12).
- Select your name, if no name shows follow the New Worker Registration.
- Select from all Available Courses –this will give a list of next scheduled class.
- Choose Select at the right of the class to register.
- A Registration confirmation message will appear confirming your choice.
- Continue selecting courses until finished.
- "Log off" when finished.
If you require assistance with registering for the training you need or assistance there is a short PowerPoint Training Registration presentation, or contact EH&S at 480.965.1823 Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm or email EHS@asu.edu.
Look up your own training Record:
You can look up individual training records.
- You will be asked for your ASURite username and password.
- Select "Individual Training Record".
- Enter the Affiliate ID (10-digit number begins with 10 or 12) or first and last name of person training records to view.
- Select Submit or Return.
- Select the worker who matches your request and a listing of that persons training will appear.
- To search for another workers training record use the Back button.
- "Log off" when finished.
Interested in Specialized Training/Departmental Training?
Additional training class dates can be scheduled for large groups or individual departments by request. For further information please contact the Environmental Health & Safety Program Coordinator at 480.965.1823 or email EHS@asu.edu
Blackboard Classes Enrollment
For Blackboard classes find the class below and select Enroll, you will be taken to the self enrollment page for the selected class. If additional instructions are required please view our PowerPoint Blackboard presentation.
You can still enroll through MyASU and search for the Blackboard class.
Blackboard Classes, Classes by Arrangement, and Classes with Options
|Blackboard Classes||Blackboard Classes cont.||Classes by Arrangement||Classes with Options|
|Anesthetic Gas Safety Enroll||Hazardous Waste Management
|Biosafety Training||AED Training|
|Anesthetic Gas Safety Refresher Enroll||Hazardous Waste Management Refresher Enroll||Bloodborne Pathogens||Compressed Gas Power Point|
|ASU Biosafety & Bloodborne Pathogens Training Enroll||Hydrofluoric (HF) Acid Safety Training Enroll||CPR/AED Training||Defensive Driving|
|Bloodborne Pathogens General Awareness Training Enroll||Incident Investigation and
Report Preparation Enroll
|Radiation Safety Training|
Training for ASU Daycare Centers Enroll
|Laboratory Safety Refresher Enroll|
|Ladder Safety Enroll|
Compressed Gas - Under Pressure Enroll
Both required for certification
|Machine Shop Safety Enroll|
CPMG Support Manual Training Enroll
|Radiation Safety for ASU Police Enroll|
|Cranes, Hoists, and Slings Enroll||Recombinant DNA Training NIH Enroll|
|Defensive Driving Enroll||Safety & Security for International
Travelers (SSIT) Enroll
|Driving on the Mall (DOM)
Acknowledgement Training Enroll
|Fighting Heat Stress Enroll|
|Fire Safety Training Enroll|
|Hazard Communication Enroll|
|Hazard Communication for Police Enroll|
- about us
- asbestos management program
- biosafety program
- compliance officer program
- EHS assistant
- emergency plan templates
- emergency preparedness
- emergency response guide
- environmental affairs
- fire safety & prevention
- laboratory safety
- occupational health & safety
- radiation safety
- risk management & insurance services
- service providers