ASU publishes all solicitations. Suppliers should check the ASU Bid Board often, as changes occur daily.
ASU staff may use ProcureBot to ask a procurement question.
The Construction team purchases architectural design, engineering, consulting and construction services, as well as products and services in support of construction projects, including office furniture, carpet and flooring, and window coverings. Email Purchasing Construction.
Diversity and small business programs ASU is committed to the ongoing engagement and development of small businesses and diverse suppliers. Awarded suppliers are asked to classify themselves as Small Business, Diverse Supplier i.e. Minority Business Enterprise, Women Business Enterprise etc., and or Large Business when registering as a supplier in WorkDay. This information is used for annual ABOR reporting and for federal grant reporting requirements.
Prospective suppliers are able to register for future sourcing opportunities with ASU's prospective supplier portal.
The Services team purchases products and services, such as speaker, artists performers, bus and shuttle services, catering and vending services, custodial services, electric and motor vehicles to rent and lease, facility services for building and grounds, hotels and meeting facilities, moving services, professional and consulting services, remediation services, repair and maintenance, temporary personnel.
The IT Services team purchases products and services that include software maintenance and support, SaaS, PaaS, LaaS, and data exchange. The team also supports telecommunications and network services, creative services that include web development, graphic design and IT staff augmentation.
- Deliver the ordered goods or services without the need for a buyer to intervene, renegotiate, or expedite the order.
- Ensure that shipments reference the ASU purchase order number and complete and correct delivery address on the shipping label.
- Keep ASU Procurement informed of changes regarding your business, including name changes, Federal tax ID number, address, telephone and fax number changes.
- Provide dependable products and services, timely deliveries, lowest prices, and no substitutions for brand names or bid items. Comply with all purchasing terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
Suppliers interested in receiving notifications about upcoming sourcing opportunities should provide company profile information here, including product and service categories offered. If you submitted the web form that was available previously, please resubmit your information in this new portal.
Submitting your company's information here provides:
- Access to respond to sourcing opportunities electronically.
- Access to support personnel and training materials.
- An account that allows updates to ensure contact information is current.
- Notification of sourcing opportunities based on selected commodity codes.
- The ability to create and manage an unlimited number of users and roles for your employees.
- The ability to review and act on notifications and communications from ASU.
Formal solicitations are published on the Commodities, Services and Facilities Bid Board. Suppliers are encouraged to check this resource regularly as changes may occur daily.
Invoicing and payment
ASU staff may use ProcureBot to ask a procurement question..
Incomplete invoices may cause a delay in processing your payment. The purchase order will direct the supplier where to send the invoice. University policy is to pay for goods after receipt unless a prior contractual arrangement has been made.
The following information must appear on your invoice:
Name and department of the individual placing the order — not the buyer.
Complete and valid Arizona State University purchase order number.
Itemized description of material ordered and shipped, including the date.
Arizona State University's standard payment terms are Net 30 days. Other options include:
- One percent 20 Net 30: If ASU pays within 20 business days, a one percent discount will be taken. ASU reserves the right to pay within 30 days.
- Two percent 10 Net 30: If ASU pays within 10 business days, a two percent discount will be taken. ASU reserves the right to pay within 30 days.
Existing ASU contractual agreements and purchase order terms and conditions may override the payment terms above and will be noted on the Purchase Order.
Arizona State University is required to pay Arizona state sales tax except when purchasing a service, or capital or fabricated equipment that is used specifically for research purposes.
By policy, Arizona State University requires the supplier to pay all contributions, taxes, and premiums under federal, state and local laws for their employees engaged in the performance of work under an Arizona State University contract.
The following applies to suppliers who have received a request from ASU to complete this registration process to receive payment for goods and services purchased by ASU.
Suppliers providing Goods and Services
Businesses and individuals selected by ASU, providing goods or services, must submit their registration through ASU's Financial Management System supplier registration portal.
If you have received a request to complete a Supplier Registration, view these instructions Supplier Registration.
Suppliers not Providing Goods and Services
Individuals receiving payments for student support payments, fellowship payments, research subject payments, prize or award payments, or participant support payments must submit their registration through the registration links.
If you have received a request to complete a Registration, view the applicable instructions:
- Domestic: If your tax status is: U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or Resident for U.S. tax purposes, view instructions Domestic Registrations Instructions.
- International: If you are an international citizen and have not yet passed your residency test for U.S. tax purposes, view instructions, view these instructions Foreign Registration Instructions.
Terms and conditions