Human Resources at Arizona State University
Welcome to Arizona State University’s Office of Human Resources.
ASU is recognized as a top employer in Arizona and one of the best large employers in the country. ASU seeks great talent to join our team at one of the largest and most diverse universities in the U.S.
ASU has established itself as the New American University committed to excellence, access, inclusion and impact. Our century-plus trajectory has led to recognition as the “most innovative” university in the country by U.S. News & World Report — eight years in a row.
OHR is led by Michael Latsko, ASU’s vice president and chief human resources officer. The OHR team works together in partnership with other HR professionals at ASU to attract, retain and engage remarkable talent and provide knowledge, expertise, programs and initiatives for ASU’s large, varied population.
Please contact OHR in the following ways:
- Email the HR employee service center.
- For staff-related questions and services, call 1-855-ASU-5081 or 1-855-278-5081.
- For faculty-related questions and services, call 480-727-9900.
- Navigate the human resources web menu to find information, resources and policies.
- Submit a case online. You can check the status of your request at any time, and we will email you a link to your online question for your reference.