SunRISE is available through the Financial Management System.
SunRISE supplier National Gift Card now BlackHawk Network
Effective Friday, March 1, 2024, SunRISE supplier National Gift Card will change to BlackHawk Network. The current NGC punchout icon will be replaced with a new BHN punchout icon. Please review the gift card purchasing process for more information.
SunRISE Shopping Benefits
SunRISE is a web-based application for ordering ASU supplies and equipment. With the new FMS system, end users must access Workday to conduct shopping in SunRISE. To shop in SunRise please access the instructions Requisition Event – Connect to a Supplier Website.
- Assign cart functionality.
- Check order history.
- Check product availability.
- Compare prices from multiple suppliers.
- Clear identification of contracted vendors and contracted pricing.
SunRISE Contracts and Bids
SunRISE Contracts is the official contract repository for ASU. End users can accomplish the following in SunRISE contracts:
- Access and Search for ASU contracts.
View SunRISE Contracts
SunRISE Bids – eSourcing allows Purchasing and Business Services to solicit and evaluate quotes, bids and proposals from suppliers, electronically. End users are able to accomplish the following in SunRISE eSourcing:
- Participate as a Committee Member in an evaluation of a Request for Proposal, upon invitation by Purchasing and Business Services.
For access to these resources, follow these instructions.
Amazon Business Account
The ASU Amazon Business Account allows departments to place all Amazon orders in SunRISE.
Account registration is required for purchasing on Amazon. For more information on registration, reference the ASU Amazon Business Account registration scenarios and set up instructions.
ASU staff may use ProcureBot to ask a procurement question.
ASU’s Amazon Business account offers the Amazon open-market user experience and business-specific benefits:
- Access to ASU’s payment method.
- Business pricing and quantity discounts on millions of items.
- Connect with a specialized business-only customer service team.
- Direct interface to SunRISE for checkout, requisition approval and payment processing.
- Unlimited free 2-day shipping on Prime-eligible items, regardless of the order size.
When choosing Amazon expedited shipping, the expedited shipping charges are not sent to FMS. You will see the expedited shipping charges on your Amazon order confirmation. The invoices Amazon sends to Accounts Payable includes the expedited shipping charges. The payment will be made to Amazon appropriately.
ASU does not allow a P-card or a personal card as a valid form of payment for Amazon purchases. All purchases are completed via purchase order through the FMS.