West Valley campus academic and office building
This academic and office building, along with a new adjacent residence hall, at the West Valley campus will facilitate university goals of advancing student learning and empowering educational success by offering connections, engagement and collaboration through student programming opportunities.
The three-story, 55,045 gross-square-foot facility will consist of new computer labs, drawing labs, faculty offices, student gallery space and future growth spaces.
The building will be able to meet the demand for on-campus academic space as enrollment increases are anticipated within the following schools at the West Valley campus:
- Barrett, The Honors College.
- College of Health Solutions.
- Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation.
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College.
- New College.
- Thunderbird School of Global Management.
- W.P. Carey School of Business.
- Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions.
The project is expected to meet ASU sustainability goals by achieving LEED Silver certification.
|Gross square footage:||55,045|
|Total project cost:||$33,500,000|
|Architect:||Todd and Associates|
|Construction team:||CORE Construction|
|Project start date:||May 2023|
|Project end date:||December 2024|