Help Prevent Bike Theft
An unlocked bike can be stolen in a few seconds. Use a quality U-lock to lock your bike to a bike rack.
- Bicycle registration is free of charge and required for ASU students, faculty and staff. Registration may help deter bike theft and could help recover your bike in the event of theft. Log in to My Transportation Account to register.
- Always lock your bike to a bicycle rack.
- Do not lock your bike to an unsecured object.
- Secure the U-lock through the bike frame, the rear wheel and the bicycle rack.
- Report suspicious behavior by using one of the blue-light emergency call boxes on campus or by calling 480.965.3456. If it occurs off campus, contact the appropriate police agency.
- Watch a short video with tips about how to lock your bicycle properly and how to avoid theft.
If your bike is stolen while on campus, report the theft immediately to the ASU Police Department at 480.965.3456. If it is stolen while off campus, contact the appropriate police agency.