ASU students, faculty and staff who bike on campus must register their bicycles. Registration helps bike recovery and may deter theft. Please review the disclaimer.
Benefits of registration
- Card-access bike parking facilities on the Tempe and Downtown Phoenix campuses.
- Free set of bike lights.
- Information about bicycling activities and events.
For questions about bicycle registration, call the ASU Bicycle Program at 480-965-6124.
How to register
- Create an account with 529 Garage and select "register your bike for free."*
- Bring your bicycle and ASU ID card to any bike valet station or PTS office on the Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic or West campuses to have your serial number confirmed and to receive a sticker permit. Find bike valet locations and hours.
- Optional: Visit a PTS office or any bike valet and request bike cage access on your Sun Card.
*You will need to enter your bicycle's serial number. Some areas where a bicycle serial number is found:
- On the seat tube, head tube or down tube.
- Under the bottom bracket, it is stamped on the frame between the rear stay, often near or on the dropout.