PTS Services: Parking: Polytechnic
Parking: Polytechnic Campus
Sign into My Transportation Account
Parking permits are available at all four campuses. Use the links below to select a campus and view a list of permit locations, pricing, as well as special conditions for parking in each location.
- Annual permits are valid from Aug. 16 - Aug. 15 of the following year and are sold at a prorated rate at the start of each month from Sept. - July.
- Looking for a Day Pass or other visitor parking options? Click here.
To view a map of all Polytechnic campus parking locations, click here.
|Annual Commuter Permit Type/Location (subject to availability)
||2015-2016 Annual Price|
|Polytechnic Campus Disabled Permit3||$480||$480|
|Perimeter Lots (indicated by green/white stripe)||$210||$210|
|Polytechnic EVENING ONLY1||$180||$180|
|Polytechnic Disabled-Accessible Parking (Green Lots)3||$280||$280|
|Motorcycle||$480 or $280||$480 or $280|
|Residence Hall Permits - Available only to residence hall students^|
|Residence Hall2 (indicated in brown)||$280||$280|
^Village residents may purchase any of the permits listed above - with the exception of a residence hall permit. They may also take advantage of any of our visitor parking options in order to park on campus.
1. Valid in all Polytechnic campus permit lots (not visitor lots) after 4pm. Not valid for cross-parking.
2. Valid only in Polytechnic campus residence hall lots; not valid in Polytechnic Villages parking areas; valid for cross-parking at other ASU campuses.
3. Contact the PTS Customer Service office for more information about disabled-accessible permits.
- about us
- customer service
- news & feedback