PTS: News: MyParking Online
MyParking Online Services
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of visitors to this site, some delays may occur.
*Current-year (2013-14) permits are now only available for in-person purchase at your campus PTS office. 2014-15 permits will go on sale online this summer. For office hours and locations, click here.
ASU students, faculty and staff: sign in to My Parking Online Services here.
All others: sign in here.
MyParking Online Services is PTS’ one-stop location for customers to take care of their parking needs from the comfort of a personal computer. Services available through MyParking Online include:
- Purchasing a parking permit
- To learn more about the available types of parking permits, click here.
- Purchasing a transit pass
- To learn more about transit passes, click here.
- Purchasing a visitor day pass
- To learn more about visitor day passes or other visitor parking options, click here.
- Pay for or appeal a citation
- To learn more about citations, click here.
- Change/update vehicle information and contact information
- about us
- customer service
- news & feedback