PTS Services: Parking: Tempe: Commencement
Parking: graduation ceremonies
Parking and Transit Services (PTS) is pleased to provide complimentary parking in various convenient locations on campus for ASU graduation attendees. We hope you have a pleasant experience visiting ASU, and congratulations to all graduates!
To view a complete list of scheduled ASU graduation ceremonies and events, click here.
For ceremonies held in these Tempe campus venues, complimentary parking is available in the following locations:
|Sun Devil Stadium or Wells Fargo Arena||ASU Gammage||School of Law||All Other Tempe Campus Venues|
|Lot 59||Lot 3||Lot 3||Lot 59|
|Packard Drive South Structure||Lot 3
(Available only on Monday, May 11)
|Lot 58 (ADA parking only)
Graduates or guests who require closer access to the venues may be dropped off at the following locations:
- West side of Wells Fargo Arena
- Northeast entrance of Sun Devil Stadium
- Front entrance of ASU Gammage
- All parking locations have ADA spaces; Lot 58 is the designated ADA-only parking lot
Cart service also will be provided for those who may need special assistance in reaching their venue from their parking location.
- Parking is not allowed in residence hall lots, reserved stalls and other restricted locations where special permits are required, including red, green and yellow curbs.
- Regular fees will be collected at meters and visitor lots, including the visitor parking areas within the Fulton Center, Apache Boulevard and Rural Road structures.
- PTS representatives will be on hand to provide motorist assistance for dead batteries and lock-outs. Please call 480.965.0641 if you need this service.
For ceremonies held at the West campus, complimentary parking is available in the following locations:
- Lot 7 and the South Zone lots (1, 2, 3 and 20)
- PTS strongly encourages graduation attendees to use one of the many campus entrances/exits to facilitate better traffic flow. Consider using 49th Ave. & Thunderbird, 43rd Ave. & Joan De Arc, 51st Ave. & Wood Drive, or 47th Ave. & Thunderbird.
For ceremonies held at the Downtown Phoenix campus, complimentary parking is available in the following locations:
Take Valley Metro Light Rail to Graduation Ceremonies!
Arizona State University strongly encourages the use of alternate forms of transportation. Take the Valley Metro light rail to graduation events held on the Tempe or Downtown Phoenix campuses to do your part for sustainability and to avoid traffic congestion!
Valley Metro Rail stops are located on the Tempe campus at:
- Veterans Way & College Avenue (near Sun Devil Stadium and Wells Fargo Arena)
- Rural Road & University Drive (within walking distance of ASU Gammage, Old Main, the Memorial Union and the College of Law).
Downtown Phoenix Campus
Valley Metro Rail stops on the Downtown Phoenix campus at Central & Van Buren and 1st Ave. & Van Buren.
Visit the Valley Metro light rail website for more information on fare rates, hours of operation and frequency.
Congratulations to all ASU graduates!
How Graduation Parking Affects Permit Holders
Tempe campus Lot 3, Lot 58 and Lot 59 permit holders will be affected due to graduation ceremonies.
West campus South Zone, Park Zone and Lot 7 permit holders will be affected due to graduation ceremonies.
Please visit the Customer Advisory webpage beginning May 4, 2015, for more information.
- about us
- customer service
- news & feedback