Consultants provide expertise and services in the following markets: Defense, government, infrastructure, space, global offset, counter trade and technical assistance. There is no specific statement of work awarded. You can engage suppliers on an as-needed basis.
Consultants' common functions:
- Access to research centers, subcontract opportunities and private sector relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of potential grant and funding opportunities.
- Develop customized collateral associated with ASU offerings to facilitate partnership opportunities.
- Identify and clarify new and possible markets to pursue based on ASU needs.
- Liaise with ASU faculty and researchers to further develop projects.
- Provide advice and advanced training on research projects, industries and partnerships opportunities.
- Provide regular, comprehensive reporting associated with activities, accomplishments and resources pursued and secured on behalf of the university.
- Represent ASU at industry conferences and other stakeholder meetings as required to advance ASU's interests.
- Represent ASU with external partners to support project and proposal development.
- Secure revenue-generating projects consistent with the mission and directive of ASU stakeholders.
Awarded suppliers under RFP 032004:
- Global Climate Forum-GCF.
- Mala LLC.
- Narrative Shift Communications.
- Neil Brown.
- Nils Bunde.
- Zack Porter.