Contract #UOFA RFP L192103 is a list of ASU contracted search firm suppliers who have demonstrated expertise in searching for prospective individuals of higher-level roles in:
- General Administrative.
- Senior Management.
The supplier has a well-developed research methodology, candidate research skills, access to sophisticated databases and a national network of professional contacts.
The term of this agreement is through March 30, 2023. Initial authorization for services will generally come through a designated person at the university's Vice Provost or Vice President level.
Mandatory Services include:
- Affirmative action — The supplier should be aggressive in finding qualified women and ethnic minority candidates who meet the position's requirements. For highly skilled women and ethnic minorities to be considered for the job, you must make every effort to identify them before making the final selections.
- Detailed and intensive credential investigation — Conduct a thorough review of the credentials of all finalists for the position. The supplier shall provide a detailed written report on each of the individual finalists. The review and subsequent information should be sufficient to identify any potential concerns with the finalist's background and credentials.
- Job description — The supplier will work with the university designee to develop the job description.
- Meetings with the university designee or committee — The university will request an appointment with the supplier to become thoroughly familiar with the qualifications needed for the position. The university may also request a meeting with the supplier to review the contents of the written reports following the detailed investigation of individual finalists.
- Recruitment — The supplier shall actively seek out individuals with superior qualifications and encourage them to become candidates.