Separating from ASU

Employees separating from Arizona State University are responsible for completing the following actions:

  1. Complete the online exit interview if you are unable to schedule or attend a face-to-face meeting.

  2. Pay any outstanding fees.

  3. Recycle your ASU ID card.

  4. Return your ASU parking permit to Parking and Transit Services.

  5. Return keys.

  6. Turn in all other property to your department.

Your completion of these actions and survey responses are valued and appreciated.

In-person exit interviews
An exit interview provides you with the opportunity to discuss any outstanding employment issues. 
To schedule an in-person appointment with your representative, contact your HR Partner in the HR Partners' Group.

Exit interviews for faculty and academic professionals
Faculty and academic professionals on year-to-year appointments may contact their dean's office for an exit interview.

Faculty and academic professionals who are tenured or tenure-track, continuing status or continuing-status track or on multiyear appointments may contact the Office of the Provost at 480-965-7405 to schedule an optional exit interview. 

Related information about separating from ASU