Employing the best and the brightest
The Human Resources Recruitment and Selection Department is a strategic partner with ASU departments and colleges to perform staff recruitments, recruitment advertising, background and fingerprint checks, re-employment and general employment and staffing issues. In addition, we train and advise on: the hiring process, legal recruitment issues, advertising strategies, temporary employment, employment and retention issues and outplacement services.
Used in the recruitment of staff, undergraduate and graduate students.
- Checklist to orient and onboard new employees.
- Faculty Associate recruitments using Kenexa.
- Job descriptions and salary ranges.
- Salary and job approval matrix.
- Technical assistance - Create a JIRA ticket.
- Kenexa BrassRing training registration.
- Recruitment certification training registration.
- List of certified ASU hiring managers.
- ACD 126: Background check and fingerprinting.
- Internal hiring.
- SPP 201–01: Recruitment and Employment Policy.
- SPP 213: Reduction in Force and Layoff.
- SPP 216: Layoff of University Staff.
- Dan Klug – HR Director of Recruitment and Workplace Analytics.
- Andrew Brady – Tech Support Analyst.
- Irmalinda Christian – Advertising Specialist Sr.
- Pamela Lee – Background Check Specialist Sr.
- Delicia Cabantoy– Background Check Specialist Sr.
- Nicola Miller – Recruiting Coordinator.
- Allison Walas–Recruiting Specialist Sr.