ASU Purchasing and Business Services uses E&I cooperative purchasing agreement CNR-01503 for moving and relocation services.
If you choose to use a professional mover and ASU funds the move, you must use one of the moving companies on the E&I agreement listed below. The E&I agreement gives users access to any Mayflower or United Van Lines authorized moving company. These contracts cover a range of negotiated pricing.
You must have authorization by a contract or purchase order if expenses exceed $10,000. The department issuing the request initiates this process in Workday. Costs less than $10,000 do not require a purchase order. The department can request a PO.
ASU's P-Card is also available for departments when they incur expenses relating to a single contracted company.
ASU Purchasing and Business Services will not resolve any problems encountered with any vendor other than the moving companies with whom ASU has contractual agreements. Using non-ASU contracted moving companies may not provide adequate protection for damage or the leverage to solve problems. Regardless of how you manage a move, moving expense payments to vendors for ASU employees must follow university policies and procedures.
Moving office goods:
- Contact ASU Moving and Event Services at 480-965-1833.
- If Moving and Event Services cannot manage the move, obtain a quote from one of the approved vendors.
- Department authorizes payment:
- If the price exceeds $10,000, the department should send an email to request a temporary P-Card increase. Please include the quote, the name on the P-Card, the card's last four digits and the business purpose.
- If a P-Card is not available, submit a requisition to ASU Purchasing and Business Services and attach a copy of the two price estimates and all pertinent information.
- If the price is under $10,000, you may use a P-Card or another small-dollar purchasing method.
Approved vendors for on-campus moving services include:
Daniel's Moving and Storage, Inc. Supplier ID-S-001586 Atlas Agent
6131 W. Van Buren St.
Phoenix AZ 85043-3532
Email Danny Lamas, booking agent. Call 602-710-1842, 602-278-6110, 877-278-6110 or fax 602-484-0810.
Dircks Moving Services, Inc. Supplier ID-S-00960 Mayflower Agent
4340 W. Mohave St.
Phoenix AZ 85043
Email Rick Dircks, booking agent, or Brandon Stephens. Call 602-269-5526, 602-269-5543, fax 602-267-8188 or email Dircks Moving Services, Inc.
Moving household goods:
Regardless of where you live, contact the moving company booking agent listed below to maximize all benefits or discounts and access the E&I Cooperative Services contract. The agent will provide the E&I guaranteed not-to-exceed price estimate and coordinate the entire move with the moving agent in your city of residence. Other booking agents for these moving companies are not authorized to book moves under the E&I contract.
Confirm the amount your department is willing to pay for moving expenses.
Obtain at least two guaranteed not-to-exceed price estimates from the authorized vendors listed below and select one of them for your move.
Submit your selection and all price estimates to your ASU department.
- The department will determine payment method:
- P-Card — The department should call the selected moving company with the P-Card account number.
- Requisition — The department should enter requisition in the Workday. Purchasing will create the purchase order and provide it to the supplier.
- Copies of the two price estimates.
- Name of the contracted moving company and quote number, if applicable.
- Date of move and any pertinent particulars needed to ensure a successful move, like the packing date and storage information.
- Name and phone number of the employee moving.
- Employee’s original address and destination address.
Authorized moving companies for moving household goods:
Departments should use the Supplier ID listed next to each name for your requisition in Workday.
Armstrong Relocation, Supplier ID-TBD, United Van Lines agent, E&I Contract Number: CNR-01267
1900 N. Indianwood Ave., STE B
Broken Arrow OK 74012
Email John Silvernail, booking agent or Leta Hardin or call 800-677-8305.
CMS Companies, the parent corporation of Sullivan Moving and Storage
E&I contract number CNR-01257
Dircks Moving Services, Inc. Supplier ID: S-000960, Mayflower agent, E&I Contract Number: CNR-01257
4340 W. Mohave St.
Phoenix AZ 85043
Email Rick Dircks, booking agent or Marcy Ehrlich. Call 602-269-5526, 800-523-5038 or fax 602-267-8188.
Horizon Moving & Logistics, Supplier ID-S-001811, United Van Lines agent, E&I Contract Number: CNR-01267
1717 E. Rairdan Lane
Phoenix AZ 85043
Email Tina Bollinger, booking agent or call 520-355-7612.
Nor-Cal Moving Services Supplier ID-TBD, Allied Van Agent Lines, E&I contract number: CNR-01259
3129 Corporate Place
Hayward CA 94545
Email Johanna Lobaton, booking agent. Call 510-385-4441 or 510-780-2766.
Sullivan Moving and Storage
1439 S. 40th Ave. STE 200A
Phoenix AZ 85009
For Facilities and Campus Moving inquiries, email Rob Lynch or call 602-445-7311.
Email Isabel Carrillo, ASU supply chain buyer, or call 480-965-5378 for more questions.