Five months of HCMWI project progress
The ASU Human Capital Management Workday Innovation Implementation Project is in the Architect and Configure phase. HCMWI team members are learning to design Workday HCM business processes to meet ASU needs and create a detailed user training plan.
The project team has already made substantial progress in its first five months. The following are among the team’s notable project achievements so far:
- Completed 16 unique future state process design sessions.
- Completed over 50 hours of foundation and discovery sessions.
- Established a project charter and mission.
- Kicked off meetings to integrate over 30 supplemental systems.
- Onboarded more than 100 readiness coordinators.
The HCMWI project team is working to implement Workday HCM across the university in spring 2025.
Please email the HCMWI Implementation team with questions or for more information.