Maintenance Supply is ASU’s one-stop shop for industrial and maintenance supplies for the campus community. All ASU staff can find most of your maintenance supply needs at our warehouse.
The Maintenance Supply warehouse stocks over 4,000 items and regularly negotiates contracted pricing from suppliers:
- Carpentry materials and construction supplies
- Electrical and lighting supplies
- Emergency supplies (flashlights, plywood, etc.)
- Janitorial supplies
- Landscape and irrigation materials
- Lubricants, oils, various chemicals and degreasers
- Paint and paint supplies
- Plumbing and steam fixtures
How to purchase supplies
Campus customers: For campus customers, ordering is very simple. You will need an active cost coster and program, project, grant or gift number and your ASU ID. There are several ways to place a Maintenance Supply order:
- Orders can be placed directly in SunRISE.
- Email us with your request
- Drop by our customer counter at the east entrance of the Material Services Building (MSB). We are open Monday - Friday from 6:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
The Maintenance Supply staff will notify you when your order is ready and it can be picked up at your convenience.
Facilities Management customers only: All supply orders for Facilities Management personnel will be processed by our Maintenance Supply staff through the WebTMA system. You will need an active work order number and your ASU ID to place a supply order.