Freelance Talent Platform
Upwork is the largest freelancing website with over 16 million freelance and premium agencies in more than 8,000 skills. ASU Purchasing and Business Services RFP 301802 awarded Upwork. ASU has elected to partner with Upwork to scale quickly, increase productivity, access specialized skills and stretch resources. Here are examples of skills on Upwork:
- Business process outsourcing.
- Day rate consultants.
- Individual one-time projects or an entire team to support big projects.
How it works:
- Find talent: Tell Upwork what you need. Upwork connects you with professional skills in the U.S.
- Hire talent: Get qualified proposals within 24 hours. Compare and negotiate bids, reviews and prior work with transparency. Find, interview and hire the right individual, team or agency.
- Work: Use Upwork to chat, video call, share files and track project milestones from your computer or mobile device.
- Pay: Individuals can be paid hourly or fixed prices and receive invoices through Upwork. Only pay for the work you authorize.
You can talk about your project by contacting the ASU Program Team. ASU's Upwork team includes an account manager, program success manager, talent manager and compliance team. They will reach out to you, set time to learn about your requirements and walk you through your next steps.
You can receive training on Upwork by scheduling a meeting with Sarah Bowman, ASU's Upwork program success manager. She can provide you with tips and tricks to get started, walk through any steps and review questions.
Email Deepak Shadrach, ASU's Upwork account manager, for more information.