The REMI Equipment Maintenance Management Program is an industry-leading alternative to managing original equipment manufacturers and other equipment maintenance agreements. REMI replaces the existing equipment service agreements with one comprehensive program and eliminates the inefficiencies of managing multiple service agreements from various equipment service vendors. The client has the freedom to continue to use their preferred service vendor for each piece of covered equipment while achieving a guaranteed cost savings of 25%.
Follow these four simple steps to get started:
- REMI performs a detailed analysis of the client's current equipment maintenance agreements.
- Provide the REMI with copies of your existing equipment maintenance agreements holding pricing, terms and conditions.
- REMI will use this information to match the customized coverage on each piece of equipment and provide the lab a quote with a guaranteed minimum savings of 25% off the current contract price.
- If the client does not have a maintenance agreement in place, provide REMI with a list of equipment to quote with the following information: manufacturer name, model name and number, item number, serial number and installation date.
- REMI will provide the client with a proposal specifying cost savings, coverage, a detailed equipment schedule and the program implementation schedule.
- The client will review the proposal and decide what equipment to include under the REMI agreement.
- REMI will work with the client and the purchasing department to finalize the equipment maintenance agreement to begin the coverage. Clients can save 25% on current equipment maintenance contract expenditures.
Email Alya Alnassiry, call 916-247-7054 or fax 704-887-2916.