PTS Services: Parking: Tempe: Football
Pac-12 Championship Game, Dec. 7, 2013
Mill Avenue will be closed in both directions between University Drive and Rio Salado Parkway on Saturday, Dec. 7, due to the Tempe Festival of the Arts. This may have a significant impact on how fans travel to Sun Devil Stadium. Learn more.
Public Parking (Non-ASU Parking Permit Holders):
- Fulton Center Structure, Lot 20 and University Towers Structure: $40
- Tempe University Center Lot
- Vehicle parking: $40
- RV, bus and trailer parking: $75
- Parking lots/structures open 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff (based on availability)
- For parking information for all other university-owned lots and structures, see Sun Devil Athletics.
ASU Parking Permit Holders
Current ASU parking permit holders displaying their 2013-14 permits may park in the following locations free of charge:
^A sold-out production of Evita is showing at ASU Gammage on Saturday and may limit parking availability in the Apache Boulevard Structure.
Parking lots and structures in the northern portion of campus (north of University Drive) open 5 hours prior to kick-off for prepaid season ticket parking passes; cash lots open 3 1/2 hours before kickoff on game day.
Please call PTS Dispatch at 480.965.0641 beginning at noon on game day if you need assistance
- finding a parking lot or structure
- need a battery jump start or have locked your keys in your car while parked on campus.
Game attendees with disabilities also have the option to pay for parking in the Packard Drive South Structure (available on a first-come, first-served basis). Complimentary disabled cart service is also available.
Mill Avenue will be closed in both directions between University Drive and Rio Salado Parkway on Saturday due to the Tempe Festival of the Arts. This may have a significant impact on how fans travel to Sun Devil Stadium. For a complete list of Dec. 7 street closures and bus detours, please visit the city's website.
Tailgating on football game days is a wonderful and long-standing tradition at Arizona State University. The university policy on tailgating is designed to ensure a family friendly and fun environment for all those who attend Sun Devil football games. For the safety and enjoyment of all fans, please keep the following guidelines in mind when attending ASU football games.
In order to have a great atmosphere inside and outside of Sun Devil Stadium for home football games, tailgating policies are in place. These policies coincide with the Arizona Board of Regents policy 5-108 (A)(8) which states the authority of the president to permit the consumption of alcohol at designated times and in designated areas of the university on days when football games are played at the Tempe campus. Unless otherwise designated by the president, consumption of alcohol at authorized tailgate parties is limited to beer and wine and does not include spirituous liquor, wine, or other alcoholic beverages.
Along with that policy, the following are policies regarding each facility designated as an authorized football game day parking lot/structure.
- One space per vehicle, per pass.
- There will be no saving spaces.
- Parking lots in the northern portions of campus (season pass holder areas) open 5 hours prior to kickoff; all other ASU lots and structures open 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff.
- No glass containers are allowed in the lots.
- Please use only propane gas grills in lots. No open flames.
- In parking structures, grilling is only allowed on the top level (roof).
- Alcoholic beverages are limited to beer and wine.
- Vehicles pulling trailers will be directed to the RV parking lot.
ASU also encourages its fans to tailgate in a responsible manner, respectful of the campus and respectful of other Sun Devil fans and fans from visiting schools.
Any violations of these policies will result in relocation out of the parking lot and subject the pass holder to having their parking pass revoked.
- about us
- customer service
- news & feedback
- campus shuttles
- charging stations
- motorist assistance
- public transit
- ride sharing