Upload travel receipts via the Concur mobile app
- Saved to your My ASU TRIP profile for use in reports — no more attaching, browsing, saving, and scanning receipts.
- Uploaded receipt is read, and the expense type, vendor, amount and currency fields are completed for you.
Find instructions on downloading the Concur mobile app in the My ASU TRIP manual.
Flights booked in My ASU TRIP
- Can be paid by personal credit card to be reimbursed after the trip or paid directly by the university with the ASU Airfare Card or a traveler's ASU Travel Card.
- Eligible for rescheduling through Anthony Travel.
- Provide ASU policy-compliant receipts that are always retrievable.
- Receive benefits from ASU contracted privileges with American and Southwest Airlines.
- Travelers keep their miles.
- Unused tickets remain visible for future use.
Common reasons for returned expense reports and delayed reimbursements
- Inadequate comments; the business purpose of the expense is not clear.
- Inadequate receipts.
- Airbnb receipts need the lodging address.
- Airfare receipts need passenger name, travel dates, class of service, and payment method.
Creating an itinerary is the least intuitive portion of the expense report, but is needed to claim hotel expenses and daily allowances.
- Import the itinerary if you booked in My ASU TRIP or create one if you did not.
- Include only the locations that you lodged, which may be different from your flight destination.
A most common misuse of the ASU Travel Card
It is a violation of policy to pay for someone else's travel expenses and results in more work for you and your department — don't do it.
First time approver?
- Attend My ASU TRIP Training for delegate or approver. In-person training is available every month.
- Know ASU Travel Policy.
- Use the Quick Reference Guide for Approvers to get you started.
First time traveler?
- Know ASU Travel Policy before you book your travel.
- Start by reviewing the Traveler Resources.
- Use the Quick Reference Guide to get started in My ASU TRIP.
Did you know?
- Approved requests help you travel smarter and more safely. Safety information is delivered via email before and during your trip based on identified risks. Opt-in for messages to be sent via text and register your mobile device in the "Contact Information" in your My ASU TRIP profile.
- Set alerts to send when you are approaching your ASU travel card limit and get electronic access to your travel card statement at U.S. Bank Access Online.
Visit My ASU TRIP for additional information.
Email the ASU Travel Service Center or call 480-965-3111 with questions.